Euro-Pallet Wood Block Pallet Nailing Machine in Malaysia
Introduction of Euro-Pallet Wood Block Pallet Nailing Machine in Malaysia
- Euro-pallet wood block pallet nailing machine in Malaysia is an automatic machine with numerical controls (CNC). Euro-pallet wood block pallet nailing machine in Malaysia is designed to manufacture various wood components in special sizes including two or four ways pallets and covers and sides for crates.
- Euro-pallet wood block pallet nailing machine in Malaysia has an electronic check on the axis to check the vertical movement of the nailers on the four-axis which allows the shifting of the nailing heads. The optional axis can be fitted with different tools (drill, saw, etc.).
- The nailing heads slide parallel and independently along four axes. The movement of the axis and nailers is controlled by a numerical check to guarantee the best performance.
- Euro-pallet wood block pallet nailing machine in Malaysia adopts a fully automatic program, and the operating system adopts imported PLC control, the touch screen is simple to operate, with convenient control, and accurate nailing position. Compared with the domestic conventional production process, auto pallet nailing machine is with multiple processes are completed at one time, which greatly improves the work efficiency.
- The automatic pallet stacking machine is equipped with an automatic lifting device for the pallet. The automatic display function is provided on the display interface of the auto pallet nailing machine. The conventional storage can store 2 stacks of pallets and 16 pallets per stack.
- Automatic nailing and stacking of Euro-pallet wood block pallet nailing machine in Malaysia are connected to the whole production line. After the nailing process is completed, the finished wooden pallets are automatically flipped onto the stacking platform by a flipped workpiece and stacked neatly.
- So that it can achieve the effect of automatic receiving, which is convenient for forklift transportation; at the same time, saving the time of the nailing machine and the stacking operation. On account of the workpieces do not need to be stacked and rotated, and directly flipped into the lifting platform. It not only reduces the labor intensity, but also reduces time and space for handling.
Technical Parameters of Euro-Pallet Wood Block Pallet Nailing Machine in Malaysia
||1.5 kW servo motor
||Making wood pallet
||380 V, three-phase
||Artificial feeding/Auto nailing/Auto stacking
||Touch screen control
|Nail gun speed
||Less than 80 mm
||Wood pallet production line
Characteristics of Euro-Pallet Wood Block Pallet Nailing Machine in Malaysia
- Additional component can be added (jigs, stackers, and benches)
- Guaranteed performance (managed by numerical check)
- The memory of up to 15 programmes
- Can be fitted with different types of nail and nailers
- Adjustable axis speed with acceleration and deceleration ramp
- Fitted with mechanical and electronic devices to guard against accidental shots
Features of Euro-Pallet Wood Block Pallet Nailing Machine in Malaysia
- Ergonomy of work: About 210 up to 230 pallets within 8 hours of work for one operator
- Compact design: It takes only 3.3 m²
- Universality: Adjustable worktop allows to produce EUR pallets, pallets on 2, 3, or 4 brackets or squared timber
- It saves time: Fast modifications to different size of pallets
- Pneumatic clamp: The possibility to center the blocks
- Pneumatic pushback of the pallet: Relieves operator’s muscles
- Rail mounting system for balancers: Nailers can move freely during work
- Extra template: The possibility to produce the “bottom” of the pallet
- Adjustable steel anvils: Bending smooth nails in pallet production
- Innovation: a. the unit to adjust the table diagonal shortens work by 50%; b. the only table in the world that makes it possible to nail CP1, CP2, CP3, CP4, CP5 pallets; c. only 2 keys to adjust the table