Introduction & function of double mould presswood pallet machine:
Double mould presswood pallet machine also called compressed wood pallet machine, wood pallet press machine,which is a new type of one time forming machine to making presswood pallet.
This presswood pallet machine is a new type of the wood pallet press machine,compared with the single mould wood pallet machine, the capacity is much higher than the single one, and more economical if you want large capacity.
The double mould presswood pallet making machine meets the requirement of environmental protection. It can help you to recycle raw materials, such as wood chips, waste wood pallets, waste wood, timbers, kraft paper, straw, bamboo, even if plastic etc. That can help you solve the problem of the environment and also make profits.
What raw materials can make presswood pallet
- Waste wood, scrap of the wood, sawdust wood chips, wood shaving, wood chips, big chips, raw wood, burned forest, logs, wood board, branches, timber, wood flakes, and waste pallets, and so on.
- Contenting rich fiber also can be used to produce the pallets, such as straw, waste kraft paper, bamboo, palm trees, coconut, softwood, wheat straw, bagasse, and miscanthus, and so on.
Advantages of presswood pallet machine
- High precision
- High durability
- High capacity
- High economic
- High automation
- Better molds design
We tested and pushed down many solutions and patterns and finally adopt the three-beam four-column structure. Then we realize below,
- The four column guide device assures the precision of closing moulds and the stability of pressing during the working of press machine.
- The upper mold is integrated with the “Sliding beam”, which doubles the strength, stability and precision.
- High precision makes pallets surface smooth without burrs.
Parameter of Double mould presswood pallet machine
|Voltage||220V/380V 50HZ Three phases|
|Hydraulic cylinder diameter||350mm|
|Hydraulic cylinder quantity||4 pcs|
|Remarks: it includes one set normal mould along with one set machine.|